Brow Lamination is a new treatment in which your natural eyebrow hairs are placed in the right direction. This is done with the help of special lotion formulas. This immediately makes your eyebrows look much fuller.
How long do laminated brows last?
The brushed up effect of Brow Lamination lasts about 4 to 6 weeks. Let your customers know that this will not happen automatically. To enjoy the lifted effect for weeks, the eyebrows should be combed in the desired direction every morning.
Why Brow Lamination?
With Brow Lamination we correct the shape, unruly eyebrows or hairs that grow downwards for an optically fuller, lifted eyebrows and an open look for up to 6 weeks in your desired look!
How long does the browlift take?
The treatment takes on average 45 minutes without coloring and 60 minutes with coloring.
- Do not wet the eyebrows for the first 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not go in the sauna or swimming for the first 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not exercise (because of perspiration) the first 24 hours after the treatment
- Do not use eyebrow styling products for the first 24 hours after treatment
- Do not touch the eyebrow hairs
- Do not comb the hair against the growth
- No facials for the first 24 hours after treatment