Laser hair removal
Triple wave diode ice laser
Our Triple Wave Diode Ice Laser Hair Removal Device is by far one of the most advanced laser hair removal devices in its class. Where most other laser hair removal devices in its class only work at 808nm wavelength, our laser hair removal device works at no less than 3 wavelengths: 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm. This makes our device particularly effective and suitable for almost every skin and hair type!
How does permanent hair removal work?
Permanent hair removal works in a simple and efficient way. Before our treatment, we apply a thin layer of gel to the skin to protect it. The gel we apply ensures that the intensive flashes of light from our Triple Wave Diode Ice Laser hair removal device destroy the hair follicle.
Because the root in the hair follicle is destroyed, new hair growth can no longer occur. Our latest Triple Wave Diode Ice Laser Hair Removal Device provides a hair reduction of approximately 80 to 90%.
The number of treatments required depends on the area to be treated, the type of hair and the desired result. On average, 8 to 10 treatments are needed for optimal results. There should be a period of at least 4 weeks between each treatment.
Before the first treatment, an appointment must be made for an intake interview with the practitioner. Treatment is only allowed after the intake interview.
A single treatment is not enough, because the hair growth cycle consists of 3 different phases. Only the hairs that are in the last growth phase (anagen phase) can be destroyed. Only part of all visible hair is in the growth phase and disappears for good. That is why there are several treatments.
To achieve optimal results, you need an average of 6 to 8 treatments. In practice, patients may require more or fewer treatments. This depends on the skin and hair type and every skin reacts differently. A number of factors can also play a role, such as: medication use, hormonal changes in the human body, health, ethnic background or excessive irritation to new hairs. The number of treatments may therefore vary.
- report if you are pregnant or taking medication.
- From 4 weeks before the start of the treatment, no more waxing, epilation, waxing, the string method or Epilady should be used. You may shave or cut your hair between treatments.
- do shave the hair 24 hours before the planned treatment, so the hairs are crusted and the skin is no longer irritated by shaving. your skin is extra vulnerable after the treatment and therefore
- be careful with sauna, hot showers or baths or exercising intensively (eg sports) during the first 48 hours.
- do not use perfumed and alcoholic products, such as deodorant/make-up, on the treated depilation area for 48 hours after the treatment.
- after the treatment use a recommended restorative after-treatment cream 2 times a day for 1 week or longer.
- use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher every day during the treatments. 3 to 4 weeks before and after the (last) treatment, you should not use the sun, sunbed or self-tanning agents (self tan spray). after the treatment, in case of any intense heat or itchy feeling, cool the treated skin area for a period of 2 hours with the cold cool pack / ice pack.
- do not scratch any scabs or pimples.
- have you already tanned and does the tan remain for a long time? Then wait a few more weeks with the laser treatment until you have your original skin color back. To regain your original skin
- color faster, it is best to prepare (scrub) your depilatory area 2 to 3 times a week with a light / gentle scrub peeling for sensitive skin with fine grains. Or consult the skin therapist for advice if in doubt.
A deposit must also be made for laser treatment.
We offer individual treatments and packages with 7 treatments that are cheaper because you get 1 treatment for free 6+1.
Laser packages can also be paid in 3 installments, 1st installment serves as a deposit at the first treatment,
Second treatment you pay the 2nd installment and third treatment you pay the 3rd installment.