Laser hair removal
Triple wave diode ice laser
Our Triple Wave Diode Ice Laser Hair Removal Device is by far one of the most advanced laser hair removal devices in its class. While most other laser hair removal devices in its class only work at 808nm wavelength, our laser hair removal device works at no less than 3 wavelengths: 755nm, 808nm and 1064nm. This makes our device particularly effective and suitable for almost every skin and hair type!
How does permanent hair removal work?
Permanent hair removal works in a simple and efficient way. Prior to our treatment, we apply a thin layer of gel to the skin to protect it. The gel we apply ensures that the intensive flashes of light from our Triple Wave Diode Ice Laser hair removal device destroy the hair follicle.
Because the root in the hair follicle is destroyed, new hair growth can no longer arise. Our latest Triple Wave Diode Ice Laser Hair Removal Device provides approximately 80 to 90% hair reduction.
The number of treatments required depends on the area to be treated, the type of hair growth and the desired result. On average, 8 to 10 treatments are required for optimal results. There must be a period of at least 4 weeks between each treatment.
Before the first treatment, an appointment must be made for an intake interview with the practitioner. Treatment is only allowed after the intake interview.
A single treatment is not enough, because the growth cycle of the hair consists of 3 different phases. Only the hairs that are in the last growth phase (anagen phase) can be destroyed. Only part of all visible hair is in the growth phase and disappears for good. That is why there are several treatments.
To achieve an optimal result you need an average of 6 to 8 treatments. In practice, patients sometimes need more or fewer treatments. This depends on the skin and hair type and every skin reacts differently. There can also be a number of factors such as: medication use, hormonal changes in the human body, health, ethnic background or excessive irritation to develop new hair. The number of treatments can therefore vary.
- Report if you are pregnant or taking medication.
- From 4 weeks before the start of the treatment, waxing, plucking, waxing, the string method or Epilady should no longer be used. You may shave or cut the hair between treatments.
- Shave the hair 24 hours before the planned treatment, so that the hair is the crust and the skin is no longer irritated by shaving. Your skin is extra vulnerable after the treatment and therefore be careful during the first 48 hours with sauna, hot showers or baths or intensive exertion (e.g. Sports).
- Do not use perfumed and alcohol-containing products, such as deodorant/make-up, on the treated hair removal area for up to 48 hours after the treatment.
- After the treatment, use a recommended restorative after-treatment cream 2 times a day for 1 week or longer.
- Use a sunscreen with a protection factor of Spf 30 or higher daily during the treatments. 3 to 4 weeks before and after the (last) treatment should not be used under the sun, tanning bed or self tanning agents (self tan spray). After the treatment, if you feel intense heat or feel itchy, cool the treated skin area for a period of 2 hours with the cold cool pack/ice pack.
- Do not scratch any scabs or pimples.
- Are you already tanned and does the tan last for a long time? Then wait a few more weeks with the laser treatment until you have your original skin color back. To get back your original skin color faster, it is best to prepare (scrubbing) your hair removal area 2 to 3 times a week with a light/soft scrub peeling for sensitive skin with fine grains. Or consult the skin therapist for advice when in doubt.
A deposit must also be made for laser treatment.
We offer individual treatments and packages with 7 treatments that are cheaper because you get 1 treatment for free 6+1.
Laser packages can also be paid in 3 installments, the 1st installment serves as a down payment for the first treatment,
You pay the second treatment in the 2nd installment and the third treatment you pay in the 3rd installment.
A deposit must be paid to make an online appointment. This will be deducted on the day of the treatment.
If you reschedule your appointment 24 hours or less in advance, we are forced to charge the down payment per reserved treatment. Because the appointment is rescheduled shortly before the start, we no longer have time to give that time a different interpretation. You then hold a spot for someone else.
You can reschedule your appointment free of charge if you notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
We want to treat all customers equally and therefore there are no exceptions to these rules.
Exclusively for ladies
For each treatment you can read what you can expect from the treatment, how long the treatments last and the price. You can easily make an appointment at a time that suits you best by clicking on a “Make an appointment” button of the desired treatment. Do you prefer which waxing specialist will help you? Then choose the desired employee.
*Ideal hair length? To achieve the best waxing result, your hair should be the length of a grain of rice, between 0.5 cm and 1 cm.